2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro mountain facial expr

 "Good!"I but suddenly a wave hand should descend, laughed loud to smile:"Now that Luo's eldest brother Be not willing to accept to come over.So say not to get, only let younger brother I begged for Rao!"
Finish saying, I no longer hesitate and greatly trod and then walked toward the sampan past.Luo opens mountain to see I am incredibly so generous of led a ship to come, also can not help some surprise, the look in the eyes inside showed unintentionally several cents more for admiring my Dan color.
I walk to the other party of on board, nearby a Tu is tightly close behind I, other under charges all the station is by the side of the ship.Luo opened mountain Leng in a short while and immediately responded to come over, ha ha on smiling, way:"Like, the breeze is big here, we enter to talk in berth."Finish saying, he will come over to pull my hand,beats by dre pro.
I but lightly get away from, smiled to smile, way:"Breeze greatly and at the right moment, pleasantly cool and well ventilated.We aren't equal to and then make a table of dishes to go with wine on the deck and eat while talking and looking at a sea view and blow sea breeze, also generous!"
"Good!"Luo opens mountain to immediately nod.I ascended so boldly his ship, he isn't very too stingy either.In less than several minutes, a table moved deck to come up, our 2 people to table but sit, very quick on the table put one table vegetables, two bottles of wine.
The fish is very fresh sea fish, but other vegetableses how not, mostly is all type of some canned foods of, two bottles of wine's pouring is an orthodox Mao set.We respected one cup each other first, the one mouthful drank bottom, Luo opens mountain to just say with smile:"Chen Lao Di to see is to believe.All say your five colors of Ye Dans to lead a person, my old Luo at last experienced today!"
"Joke ……I in fact the courage is very small.Only I know Luo's eldest brother is come to make friend with me, Luo's eldest brother keeps one's promises, the nature can't bilk me this boy of.Now that everyone is a friend.What do I still have to worry?"I am tiny to smile to smile.
Luo opens mountain facial expression one Jiang, immediately again way:"Chen Lao Di, say of have a reason, is I slip of tongue, should punish!"
Finish saying, he from Zhen from drank one cup.
Tell the truth, sit on the deck to drink so, really very uncomfortable, the sea breeze blows, there are also some cool ideas.More the importance is to nearby stand a turn of person, the hand insides all take what gun cast covetous eyes on in a side, this wine drinks really have no how much taste.However on the other people's site Yao, I strengthen his ship of courage and also excel him for the sake of the vehemence.Can if really enter berth with him ……I can have no so silly brave.Express bearing, but not the representative has no brain.
See me at public surround under, the noodles doesn't change a color, Luo opens the look in the eyes of mountain again many three the cents applaud and press down wine cup, positive color way:"Old younger brother, you although I have never met, your name, I was an I've long been looking forward to meeting you."
"The name of Luo's eldest brother, I am to like a thunderclap piercing the ear."
"Is polite!My Luo opens some childhood name hall of mountain, however is just the brotherses to lift love."Luo opens mountain to shake, way:"Pour is an old younger brother, recently situation just and vigorously.The person who fall in your under charge recently can be not in the minority.At least thunder fox he brings up your name now, the facial expression delivers white.Ha ha!"
Come, my in the mind dark way, also let go of wine cup, looking at him, don't talk.
"Original Yao, now Chen Lao Di and we of is some misunderstandings, my old Luo meets with you on this important juncture, how much some melon farmland Li Xia be unavoidably helps the brothers hostile opinion of the inside, however for the sake of two numerous life and deaths of brotherses, I have to lay aside these, either, sit down with old younger brother to talk."Luo opens mountain one face righteously, then sighed tone again:"Recently, old younger brother is thunder fox that old boy to force miserably."
"That was the private gratitude and grudge, just I and the private gratitude and grudge of thunder fox don't close two brotherses compatibly just."I beat ha ha, say with smile:"I miss Luo's eldest brother also not definitely the thunder fox has how many friendships?If Luo wants eldest brother be successful in career for thunder fox, so though punishing the younger brother be.Luo eldest brother openings, the younger brother also does several cents the honor naturally."
"Good!"Luo opens mountain to see I answer so generous, also not from got Leng for a while, but didn't lose opportune moment of on striking table, say with smile:"Now that Chen Lao Di talk generous, I don't go around in circles as well!The thunder fox gave offense to you, another day I make decision, let him ascend door apologizes with you, everyone a table drinks and have what antinomy, all throw in the wine, the one mouthful swallowed it is also.Speak of to you, I am a big turn is one vein, old younger brother also the crest once wore this placard to mix living.The brothers injures or kills each other and also always makes the outsider see a joke now!"
"."I start to carry wine cup and cover lesser half side face, stay calm and collected way:"The brothers injures or kills each other Yao ……do not know the meaning of Luo's eldest brother ……H'm, at we big turn in, the brothers injures or kills each other, fault like this, how should punish?"
"……" Luo opens mountain facial expression one Zhi, complexion also dark come down:"Old younger brother ……"
"The face, the personal relationship, should give of I definitely give.But private is private, male is male.Everyone is taking numerous just to get along brothers, the under charges all have numerous eyes to looking at!If even have no ruleses, hereafter brothers can not also take under charge Be getting juster to get along.My Chen Yang can greatly and from afar run a sea to blow breeze today, and Luo's eldest brother you see top one side, be good enough to express my sincerity.So, Luo's eldest brother you how punish younger brother, younger brother I immediately after be.But the affair of thunder fox, still according to the rules!"
"……" Luo opens mountain not to talk.
"Betray brothers, the brothers injures or kills each other, three knives six holes!Kill me lanky brothers, arrive a life by life!This rules isn't what my Chen Yang says."I cold way:"The affair of thunder fox, the after the event Luo's eldest brother you want how I recognize to punish all good amount of company.But this affair doesn't understand for a day definitely, I am this wine Yao ……Hey Hey!Can also all drink for a days not and to heart's content!"Finish saying, Pa of a , I clap wine cup heavily at table up.
Hua!
The person of surroundings immediately and nervously lifted a gun, I sneered at 1:"How?Is Luo's eldest brother to want that helping thunder fox is successful in career?"
"Let go of."Luo opened mountain to sink a voice to drink 1:"Have no rules!"
Then he stares at me:"Say so, was the old younger brother to decide to want with thunder fox and do exactly?"
Hum!Is put on an act!My in the mind secretly sneers at, what this guy says is "with thunder fox do throughout", but isn't "with we dry exactly".So, although the words inside asks very toughly,have already taken off oneself in the outside and poured is craftiness of person.And ……do not see he seem to pack of make me lower the head the appearance of war, in fact he can earnestly wish me and the thunder fox Dou dead!If I want cease-fire now, only afraid he on the contrary don't the first promise!
"It is quite good."I looking at the chopsticks in the hand, careless answer.
"If ……this beam son, must I uncover for thunder fox?"Luo opened mountain to sigh tone:"Old younger brother, I who does an elder brother also have difficult place!After all is a brothers that helps an inside, but I can not sit on the sideline regardless!"
H'm, this was the allusion to want me to open a condition.
My Pie Pie mouth, say with smile:"Luo's eldest brother, your behavior I also have to hear.Now big turn inside, preceding generation eldest brother Liu past after going to, the position Yao of this eldest brother, with the resume, theory good repute, that position, originally be should you to sit of, only thunder fox this old and the young son craftiness mean, the means pattern is 100, just robbed this position to.He descended again now this etc. not the big offense of She, Luo's eldest brother you one a life time is good name, again why the need for for the sake of him ……"
The guy in"is alas ……" sighed tone, facial expression with helpless look, but imitate Buddha righteousness for thin cloud sky of shape:"After all is several years of brothers, I, he even if makes it not to, I also can help to carry on the shoulder together, just, alas, now big turn arrives this farm land, I also let eldest brother Liu of dying down ……" he makes reference to here and repeatedly shakes head to sigh.This facial expression on the face pours is be rated as lifelike, did enough very a drama, if the person who don't understand him, perhaps drive he like this makes Tai to cheat past.
"He-man gentleman, what to pay attention to is male private clear."I don't see his performance, light way:"Luo's eldest brother you are also not very understanding!The affair is what thunder fox leads to come, but wants whole of brothers Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论