2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo wave beat to come ov

, The black has already stood at my before the body not distance, point at the person of the most anterior crowd, then signal hint what,beats by dre solo.
I understood ……he is to make us jump into sea!
Front of the person obviously also understood his meaning, but towarded a waste of water, who dare to jump to keep on flying?
The black doesn't hestitate, towarding his head is one gun!
Bang!
That person takes a blood arrows, the person keeps to pretty and pretty fall to like ocean.
The crowd immediately imitates the Buddha is frightenned of flock of sheep, disorderly!
The crewmen opened fire to kill two people again, but crowd a disorderly, they seem some controls don't live as well, I immediately pull small Feng to live the back of the deck to run, hear after death a gun voice continuously, I right against the face see a seaman, immediately throw a fist to launch a fierce attack his head and put him to pour, then pick up his gun.By this time I see wall up hang of a lifebelt, a grasped down a set at the neck of small Feng up.
The crowd of behind's shouting has already started voice diminishing, the gun voice is intensive, and the person who shout is less and less.I and the small Feng hide a behind at a wooden pail and helplessly looking at those guys kill illegal immigrant, the corpse quickly abandons ocean.
I know to have to be doing what now!
I grind teeth and push over the ship to the small Feng a side up, quick said 1 to her:"The life of each Anne of everyone sky!"
Then make her pushing into the ocean from the deck.The small Feng is surprised to shout 1, took the lifebelt of neck to keep on dropping.
I can make of this go to many, as for she can once escape this to rob, I also way.I gave her the only lifebelt at least!
A pulls to up still indiscriminately coax of, however once our 2 people appear, immediately someone saw us, I hear nearby have a gun to ring, my body immediately falls, then buttons up a trigger in hand, and the bullet blindly swept to pass by!
I turn over a body to get up, then the cat waist flees toward another a side.
My target is very obvious!
I see that black, his being alongside of two seamans station is over there!
Almost is for an instant, I rushed toward from a side past, an embraced that black, then in the public surprised noise of shouting sound, our 2 people embraces to do a regiment to drop into ocean ……
Plop!!
Water spends at the surroundings splash, the sea water all directions squeezes me, icy cold sting bone!
Black from the first in the flounder, but I embrace he of that have already stretched hand to grasp for an instant his loins puts of the bayonet, quickly pull out out.I am in the loins and shoulder that after death twists him, he tries very hard to a flounder in water, I know that my water affirms worse than him far.
So I momentary, use to pull out of the bayonet is on his neck mercilessly rowed for a while!
There is no voice ……in the sea water, my ear is drowned by water, I basically hear any voice.
I am loose to open him, then keeping off of body a little, I clearly see on a blood of his neck emitted out, dye red sea water, he still just flounder, the hands Wu lived neck and seemed try very hard to think live up, I already again depend in the past, the bayonet stuck Ya his small of the back, then Tong go in!
The sea water flushes under, he has already turned a face, on that originally ferocious face, at the moment but be full of to fear and despair.That eyes dead dead stares at me.
I suddenly smiled to smile to him, then a press down his shoulder, lived him bottom of sea to keep on pressing.
He has already stopped a flounder, the body is stiff, then go under the sinking of at present little at me ……
Looking at him, my in the mind silently says:I once said, I would kill yours!

Chapter 130 【Duo ship 】 (up)



My body is getting shorter of breath in the sea water, so the Zheng wear eyes and looking at that black gradually to disappear in my view, kept on having been sinking, until can't see.I this just makes an effort to trample water, the body hard visited up toward the surface.
"Cough …… , " head just peeped out a surface, I start violent a cough, original water very general of I, suppressed in the underwater so long, leaning against the physical endowment and an old grudge of in the mind that I led a person to support was pure with that black physical fight, now I feel lung department some tear to pieces general of bright pain.
The head is a surface, sense of hearing also the Qie replied normal, that smuggles at the moment although the ship didn't come to a stop,the speed is slow a lot of, I just on peeping out a surface, at pull A the last seaman someone saw me, immediately I hear a burst of to shout, and immediately I see a few seamans to start to carry a gun to toward me to take aim at.
I hurriedly and deeply absorbed tone and re- sneaked in an underwater.
The Sou Sou Sou Sou……
The bullet shoots in the nautical mile, from I rowing of nearby a way over, I try very hard to a Deng leg to wield downwards visiting of arm effort.
The person can always break out to have no at ordinary times in the place of doom of potential!I incredibly and all the way after struggling visit from afar.
Later on I already from ship downstream to another one side, from a distance looking at that argosy.
On board still be full of noisy voice, unclearly of still have piecemeal of gun voice, someone often falls into water of voice, see to those illegal immigrants all about over.The bead bead hand beats^_^
I float in the surface, the foot tramples water, and the head looks about everywhere.My in the mind is also very anxious!
I body place ocean in, connect a lifebelt or life jackets to all have no on the body, can lean against just now his/her own energy is visiting.But I after all can not keep on visiting!Once my energy was used up, that died to settle!
The argosy of in front, the seaman is still cleaning up an illegal immigrant, I can not also go aboard.
Behind distance of that always at make track for shot ground, that ship have already more and more closed to, I even clearly see the national flag that flaunts on board ……
That is one noodles maple leaf ensign, the hull contains serial number and seem for use by the military boats and ships, still loud and clear at the moment warning of blare a whistle.
I don't know this ship is guard's brigade still troops in the coast what of ……
I hesitated for a while, the in the mind came to a decision.
It be drowned with it or be killed by those seamans.I was still not equal to surrender to calculate toward the police.It is a way out at least.
That is a small cannon boat similar boats and ships, it one noodles is making track for shot to smuggle ship.A side often opens gunfire awe the other party.However the gunfire all very carefully and from a distance falls at ship ground two sides are very far, seem to be not to become nervous to harm a person, purely is the meaning of awe.The bead bead hand beats^_^
I don't have voyage experience, feels that the range estimation is seen to seem that cannon boat be apart from me to be not far, unfortunately wait me visit meeting son just feel.The on the water looking at this to doesn't far seem to be apart from, but it is very endless!
Although the wave isn't big, in the sea water swimming but very hard to tackle, because you have to use the very big physical strength resists with wave, but the wave also takes you to deviate your direction.
I am these days of of situation, have already come to a decision my physical strength ratio to formerly differ too many.Visited meeting son, I suddenly felt the arch Be a burst of to have muscular spasms, in the mind immediately a cool!
I know that I perhaps am twitching!!
The original physique isn't and well placed in status and pluses so icy cold sea water, the person's physique very meeting exhaustion of, and my water is also really very general, swim is also hard to tackle ……a wave beat to come over.The top of head that immediately drowned me waits I to drill a waves flower ground for time, I coughed several voices, but helplessly saw the direction that oneself have already been taken by the wave to deviate me and regardless smuggled or the cannon boats all keep off my direction.The bead bead hand beats^_^
I was nerveless to shout a , the scorpion dint raises a pair of arms and wants to make the person on the cannon boat able to see me.However very pitiful, my action didn't arouse anyone's attention.
I felling bubble in the sea water ground the legs are more and more heavy, Deng water of action also gradually some dilatoriness come down.See to energy not much ……my in the mind sighed tone and cannoted help but wry smile for a while.
Do I really need to die here?
The Zheng tied so long, experience so many, ate so much suffering, I finally still could not once rush this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论