2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre ally loosenned a tie

Chase machete!
Shua!
I looking at machete ground cold don't avoid being seen only.The skill kneaded his wrist, then on pushing, the machete immediately put on toward the contrary direction in the past, hear one bellow, blood light under, the hand wrist in Middle East that took a gun is heavily sliced for a while, the blood sprayed out, and the gun also kept on dropping at the same time.
I have already complied with the surrounding to knead to take knife ground the Middle East person's shoulder, hand inside a tremble.His shoulder Luo the ground is a , the joint unloaded for me, I had already stood and moreover kneaded into a fist all alone, continuous three boxingses launch a fierce attack on his belly, his huming don't hum a , directly soft next go.
Moreover a bodyguard Wu begins wrist, one face malicious color, struggle a dynasty, I bump, once I lift a leg, the knee bumps on his face, immediately the blood sprays indiscriminately, he lies at ground up, I pick up the machete of ground, then one of Duo nail at table's top up!
The flank owners haven't responded to come over.One face of having is shocked, have of then the full face is complicated ……more someone seems to be still to have some vacant!
The owners are all surprisingly, in this kind of situation, in the condition in the police station, I incredibly dare to say to begin and then begin!Say to turn over a face to turn over a face!
But I haven't finished doing!
I looking at to lie on the ground of that together Zi, his Wu wears a bridge and seemed bridge to break?
I smiled for a while, the sky knew that I smile have much cruel.
I so several eyes eye in the room under.Stand at nearby, he lifts the right foot that I am dressed in a shoes, then layer after layer toward his face trample for a while ……
For a while!Two times!
Together the Zi kill a pig similar of call, I have never thoughted of, the person can call into this kind of voice of ……
His the face must see not pure up having already been been misty by the blood the shape was originally.
I think that if he just just the bridge "may" break.So now, his bridge, perhaps be invite the whole world's best orthopedics expert, can not also resume original kind!
I slowly moved to open a chair under the public shocked look in the eyes and had already lain three people on the ground, together the Zi be still bellowing.I but intentionally moved my chair for a while, the feet of chair intentionally pressed at one of his hand up, then I kept on sitting ……
"!-!!!!"
Together the Zi originally have already soon fainted, the violent ache lets he the abrupt however again sad and shrill Hao call.I comply with the surrounding a to kick at his head up, he finally just neck a slanting, faint.
I sit over there and looking at all to me or the fire eyes but stare, or the heart keep in mind unfathomable, or some panics, or a bit vacant ……face so many visions, I touch a cigarette very at will and clip at two fingers in the center, behind of the hammer son immediately walk up one step, stretch hand to take out lighter ……
Ding!
Flame in, I absorbed an one mouthful cigarette and slowly sprayed out again and towarded public tiny tiny on smiling, heart green spirit with, soft track:"Is sorry, everybody, I just had some impulse."
"…"
"………"
"……………"
On my in front table, nail that shining machete, edge of knife of cold only reflect on my face, public looking at me at the moment, seem to looking at ghost, or ……BE looking at bedlamite similar.
I even still took out a piece of paper towel, wiping to wipe my hand's top and the blood stain on the body very at will, then looking at the Nu had already got the promise of gape, smile way:"Promise Mr. Dun, I miss our topics to be able to continue ……participate in the person whom we discuss to probably want to reduce just a .Now, if who there are the words of telephone, had better call ambulance."
……
Pa!!
The promise claps a case but rises and points at me to drink a way:"Mr. Chen Yang please don't forget, is a police station here!At my at present, you incredibly did to a person this kind of bad injury action!You ……"
I nowise avoid of stare at him, the smiling face penny on the face cent fades to go, cold way:"Promise Mr. Dun, I think that you forgot the name of I and I brothers ……you forgot Yao, we were a big turn!You should also know, anyone, if in the head that dares to humiliate a big turn, is what end!"

Chapter 31 【greatly make a police station 】 (bottom)



Momentary, the atmosphere in the room solidifies.
Together the bodyguard of Zi still lie on the ground, under my body of the chair feet press at together the back of the hand of Zi, although he is in the obfuscation, Wu in the self-moving pain hum a voice.The promise is stared me with the indignant look in the eyes and seem to all want to break out at any time, be all shivering on fat meats of his swollen face.
I notice, his eyes inside, the vision Shan of dark comes to Shan to go to and seems to be a bit hesitant, though is at raving fury under, but he still has no bottom spirit!
Yes, he has no bottom spirit!
Window in the room all close, under the extreme calmness, I even can hear an outside down stairs avenue up, those demonstrate protest of the crowd shout of slogan ……
So I dare be so overbearing!I be dare!
Because I know, promise, he doesn't dare to chase now how am I!!The situation in nowadays, the whole mafia of Vancouver look like an explosive bucket, only a little Mars, very may will set off!
Is quite good, promise the key figures who is a police ……but that how again?Is barefoot of not afraid wear shoe!Is positive he is the police's key figures, so he has to undertake of, have to the affair considering is more!
That's right, he is a police, and I am a thief.From any angle, seeming me should fear him just right.If really make Be getting more unmanageable, the authorities is started out thunderbolt means to make us, we have no resistant skill ……
But, if the affair really makes to that one step ……hum ……so government dignity sweep floor not to say ……he promise the body Jing in the body takes, perhaps have to from now on pick down!
So, they don't dare to use rigorous measures ……
And, the disorder this time came too suddenly.If is a supported by proof trillion in advance,cheap beats by dre, so the police has a set of he or she's way naturally to handle, or inhibit, or divide, or draw together, or intimidation,The etc. of the etc..But the situation in nowadays, seem a bomb suddenly throw at at present ……make people caught unprepared!
Make clearly, the police incredibly and unprecedentedly makes us calling together the negotiation this time these up of eldest brother ……this oneself is a kind of compromise.
So, say that the promise is tough?I see most likely pack out!
Have found this stanza, my in the mind is very steady, I depend on the chair and also intentionally loosenned a tie, slowly and longly smoked cigarette and looking at a promise.
After all is the police's key figures, the promise isn't a dullard, he at raving fury under, can still see clear situation as well.
"Hero's man ……" his voice almost from the crevice between teeth in leap out:"Send a person to invite ambulance, together Mr. Zi and his under charge lift a behind."His look in the eyes no longer dares to see me and immediately add 1 again:"Adjust a group of personses for me in addition, guard in the outside.If someone dares to make a mess of here …… press follow the customary practice!"
Hum, adjust to gather a group of policeses to guard in the outside?Still keep wanting to order a face, pack a tough carriage?
I sneer at, since you have to continue to pack, that I might as well tore all of your masks calculate!
See me in the sneer, the promise deeply absorbed tone:"Mr. Chen Yang, I hope you are understand, the police's patience has limit.We have a sincerity to invite everyone to sit down to negotiate, if you continue to use an attitude like this ……please watch for, is a police station here, you are in the in front of two deluxe police's personnels now, the Human body hurt one Mr. Wei!I hope that your after the event can give me 1 to hand over to treat!"
Does after the event 1 hand over to treat?Ha ha ……this is to seek step to descend ……
I didn't intend to give him the leeway, I arrived at here today be cause trouble!
Joke, if make the police put situation Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论