2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre solo he little police of

, Call on the medical science that it is a selectivity to lose memory a disease, take place in that memory of a lot of matters he forgot, so he is very distress."Say this matter,beats by dre solo, numb beautiful also very helpless.
Becoming the small Jie has already sought a deluxe treatment teacher for him in Hong Kong, because various reason have been canning not embark on a journey.
"He is a complicated man, particularly eyes, the inside includes of contents too abundant, also too complicated."Yan Wen feels that an eyes that man should not have so.
"Your observation ability is very strong, not the Kui is to do criminal police."The numb beautiful applause ground says, no wonder that she will choose into a criminal police brigade while assigning task, liking the criminal police, this the man's occupation is a , her observation extremely of ability then the reason of the most, " I be drive his that Wang eyes of deep pond sort confuse, and from that time on and profoundly sanked into into but not ability from pull out."
"Say you are how to knows?"The Yan text in a soft voice asks a way, she suddenly had the interest of a little to this man.
"The predestination is a strange thing.Sometimes, it will quietly appear on the time in your ignoramus.
You know that I work in the legal system section, I is seldom under basic go and need to be understood what circumstance, all makes a phone call for office work to ask.But that day, the section chief suddenly sent for me to live and arrived a police substation survey to appeal for higher authorities help together case.Deliver the case ground police substation that is exactly his place.The person who receives me is their bureau chiefs, Xing Zhang is the typical model that the branch office sets up and is led by a basic of old ox type.Can use a words description bureau chief piece, knows to lower the head to pull to whet, don't know that the title sees road.So place piece that strangely inside one the stem is 10 years.
We are talking, knock on door to walk to come into a person, he up wears a pure shirt, descending the body is a wash hair white of jeans, all over clean and neat, a pair of eyes inside, be full of melancholy, his walking incoming step is light, there is almost no voice.He heel piece says to go out to handle a case with another police, but eyes refuse to be distracted.I am suddenly deluded by his look in the eyes, looking at him foolish appear lost in thought.Wait I to once return absolute being, that person has already left office.
Piece sees me such, smile.
I was very embarrassed at that time, the in the mind felt, this was a very special man from coming in to leave, always don't see my one eye, and this was me to his first impression.
From after the police substation in a hurry sees him one noodles, I at difficult forget that melancholy eyes.Very long period of time, I sink into that kind of fan Mang inside, do to lift everything not rise absolute being.
Afterwards, I just know, this calls to fall in love at first sight.Also from then on, I also knew this in the world and really had already fallen in love at first sight this kind of emotion, take place because of it on me.Later of after, for forgetting that eyes, I strongly work and want to attain a purpose with this.But I can not do it, whenever in the still of night, I will think of him, more think more Chi fan.One day night, I incredibly the dream arrived him.We met at a coffee shop and outside floated snowflake, very cold very cold, he is still that that body dress up, white shirt, jeans, athletic shoes, walk from the outside incoming of time, the step is still light, light, lightly musted don't send out some voice.But that eyes are still so melancholy, I think that he will see my one eye, but his path keep to nearby walk over there from I, still don't see my one eye.
I have already sadly cried, then waked up from dream.
The midnight dream returns, I wipe tear stain, open a curtain, the outside is floating snow, I am like a hatred Fu of long Kuang and wait for a beloved man going home.I know I this the true life Emperor looking for from cradle to the grave appeared, is him, the little police of that police substation …‥"numb beautiful suddenly discover that he or she is unexpectedly tears cover the face, she the panic ground looks for paper towel.
A hand passes over here one paper towel of folding.
"Thank!"Is numb beautiful say.
"Is polite what, I am moved by your genuine feeling, is really feeling too person."The Yan text feels deeply about to say.
"Am I very silly?"Is numb beautiful see one eye the good friend say.
"Being not very silly is very a Chi."The Yan text effeminately says.
"That, the hallway in branch office, we encounter again, is on the stairs.But he still don't notice me, have been downwards walking.Do you know my feeling?I from recognize to grow very beautiful, but in the his eyes, I am still unworthy a see.I am suddenly some wraths, see the moment that he will stand down a stairs, wipe a shoulder with me but lead at him, I suddenly shout loudly a , the Yang noodles flops.I will wager this time, which afraid compensate to ascend me this life, because I have already approached breakup.He indeed as expected returned to body and embraced me.So, I lie prone on his bosom to lose a voice to cry bitterly, he the momentary frightened to disgrace and frighten into inaction.Because he doesn't know why I want to cry.Only I know by myself this is why, this is 1 kind to vent, otherwise I will go crazy something to drop.From that after, we the mutual had some impression.
So, I liked him for two years.
I love him, just I always have no courageous vindicate.See a wager of small Zhuo, I am just courageous with him and live together."Connect down, numb beautiful spoke the process that makes a bet with small Zhuo that day with good friend.Think of at the beginning that things of the past, numb beautiful cut off beautiful face up hang brilliant of smiling face, no longer have relate of of sorrow.The woman is beautiful because of but, the Yan text believes this sentence, oneself all anyway the wish's good friend comes out this difficult square one.Which afraid just cohabit, different bed.
", The story is very sad but beautiful, but the final outcome is very satisfactory."The Yan text is some to change countenance ground to say, she from recognize really understand numb beautiful, but hear the this time words that she speaks today, just know that oneself basically doesn't understand his/her own good friend, because oneself didn't walk into her heart world.
"Do you say that I love him to love not deeply deeply?"This sentence is to ask a Yan text, also is like asking oneself.
"H'm, is deeply deep, can he has so many women and it pay to?"Yan Wen doesn't understand that the ground says and sees come from F this sister really is a mire foot to deeply sink.
"He has already accepted me now, this lifetime, I with settle him."Is numb beautiful firmly say.
"Yes, do the somebody else's a keep woman, also happy become so.I see you ah, Be getting more beyond hope."The Yan text derision way.
"That I invite the row or column that you join a keep woman, you at first would not like to?"Is numb beautiful not basically angry, open the fun of Yan text.
"Do you say?"The Yan text doesn't smile to counter-question.
Chapter 8 tells you a secret
"See, you still have a worry, I can't demand you to join.The in fact small Zhuo is as just about as my situation, he originally doesn't want to accept her, because they are teacher and pupils, he doesn't think this teacher and pupil feelings, become the men and women's feeling.And, his woman is a lot of.He thinks the body of the freedom of still small Zhuo, the small Zhuo combines ignores to solve his good bitterness work hard, their relation all always is if namely if leave.
I am also anxious, the small Zhuo is my good sister, I can not looking at her so, just I help not and up her.
This time, small Zhuo is secretly leave, she home occurrence so of matter, incredibly didn't say to him as well as say to me.On this matter, the small Zhuo does is excessively some, I see him is really sad, we lived together for a long time, and I still have never seen him so sad to lead.In the home, he majority of time are all very silent, but we feel him at nearby protect than a troops more safe.Know the small Zhuo shuts down of a moment, his beginning madly seeks her, but cans not finds her shadow.I know that he is like small Zhuo, just don't speak.What he worried is the peace or chaos of small Zhuo, also be worried that the small Zhuo will be used his/her own body more and the whole life happy, save the crisis of the whole household.He isn't a person who makes open, behave extremely at ordinary times in a low-key way.Can this time, for the sake of the small Zhuo, he opens in person total three shot up in the city to the soldier car that he allots, for can hurry to arrive to D City.Do you say that he is a man whom the heavy feeling weighs righteousness?"
"Pour really is a men."The Yan text affirmation ground says, however she soon thinks Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论