2012年11月18日星期日

google y a little bit disco

It is hundred percent.Was that Qin exactlylittle visiting to exactly give you what?Let you work harder so to help him?"Just rice Nuo.The words that Suva is beautiful, Wei Er.Wear happy listen to clearly, but his imitating at 1:00 a Buddha is all inattentive.
Rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful but seems to be not happy at all, she heavily lets go of her own pen and scolds a way to own secretary Xun:"I spend so tall salary to invite you, are you how to work feeling?"
The "owner, I ……" secretary a little bit discommodes, open beautiful allied keep a chairman to visit, how does she dare to block?
Rice Nuo Suva is beautiful impatiently flick wave hand to let after his/her own secretary go out, this just looking at own father to ask a way:"Say, Mr. chairman, you today come to seek me what is up?Hum, electric power in Turkey nation trusted the plan of margin last time if not that I had a way, perhaps you all have already seen my joke now?"
"Joke?How can?The First International bank trusts from electric power in Turkey nation margin plan in sampled so many commissions, this not good?"Wei Er.Wear to enjoy some wry smiles of faces, "you the First International bank made money, American teacher united meeting of that helps a person but the parties represent to seek me and make me extremely troublesome all day long."
Wei Er.Wearing to enjoy a humorous speech of facial expression's being humorous, pouring is to let rice Nuo.Beautiful corner of mouth in Suva peeps out one silk light smile.She had been hoping earnestly to get Wei Er before.Wear happy compliment, now finally got, this made her mood very good.
Wei Er.Wear joy to see rice Nuo.Beautiful facial expression in Suva is no longer so inflexible to put into formula, hurriedly turn to go into a positive:"Rice Nuo, Qin Shao visits in Japan and beats the idea of six greatest financial groups in Japan now, what viewpoint do you have?"
Rice Nuo.Beautiful in the mind in Suva a tight, mouth last but light response way:"Qin Shao's visiting is my owner, he does what I have never entitled to do any evaluation, that isn't the topic that I concern either, I now the house sub-prime loan plan that think a heart to make good First International bank in the United States."
Wei Er.Wore joy to understand oneself's daughter's personality too much, so he basically can't be rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful of this how many give phrase confuse, at every step and tightly force way, "you say that you is careless of your owner at do what, that I ask you, is those banks in Europe visiting the affair of loan for Qin Shao what is the row?Do you think that you canned once deceive me?"
The window paper has already been broken by the Tong, rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful is not that kind of either to cover up of person, she finally nods an acknowledgement way:"Is quite good, I am to have a trip to Europe, that how again,cnn?"
"How?"Wei Er.Wear a happy facial expression to change verily seriously, "just got according to me of intelligence report, Qin Shao's visiting has already passed Gao the income bond associately will gather Lian a funds with huge quantity, do you tell me what he wants to do?"
Because benefits drive touch, so Wei Er.Wear happy say of have a little concussion, euphonic also change of vehemence, this lets original revolt very much of rice Nuo,Facebook.Beautiful facial expression in Suva immediately changes of can hardly see, she is orthoptic one word of own father one say:"I no matter Qin Shao visit at do what, I know that my man needs me."





Volume 8 Zhe with mysterious chapter 22 zero kir island
Renew time:2009-1-1522:55:19 chapter word numbers:3318


"Your man?"Wei Er.Wear joy to burst out laughing, he funnily looking at his owns daughter to ask a way, "rice Nuo, you can't be visit with Qin Shao true?I admit a past, I is to your Shu is at the care, have no good have scruples about your feeling, this is my not right!Can I am after all your father, you dismantle so my set right of rise me?Said again, is your man still little?Before that what JOHN?Still have that what Smith ……"
"You shut up for me."Rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful to the Wei Er.Wear joy to roar a way, "past of those men only are that I take at nearby of pet, root not qualified ascend my bed.Only my body Qin Shao visited to once touch, also only he a men can touch."
Wei Er.Wear joy for the rice Nuo.Beautiful performance in Suva feels very surprised and also feels the seriousness of circumstances.He pondered for a while, to the rice Nuo.Beautiful positive color way in Suva:"Rice Nuo, these we temporary don't lift, I come over this time be want to ask you, your true iron does the heart want to follow Qin Shao to visit?Which afraid is follow him to go to hell together?"
"Hell?"Rice Nuo.Beautiful Leng in Suva for a while, she immediately stares at she's father's eyes 1:"If Qin Shao visits and goes to hell, I follow him to go together, the knife mountain fire sea I have no be afraid.We only afraid went 18 F hell when the time comes, the Satan would tell us, we should go to heaven."
Wei Er.Wear joy have no mood and rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful to play trick, he finally spoke his own purpose:"Now that you have already decided to support this man, that I say again what all useless.However I hope that you can arrange me and Qin Shao visit to meet, I need to discuss with him alone."
"Do you want to do what?"Rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful to suddenly raise a vigilance, she associated allied the United States and kept to uprooted the means of the dissident formely, immediately harsh voice way, "Wei Mr. Er, I formally warned you here,google, you haded better not try and do what hurt Qin Shao visited of affair, otherwise ……"
"Otherwise what?"Wei Er.Wear joy to see his/her own daughter to rude in behavior thus, support a men thus.Finally and thoroughly disappointed, his light response way, "rice Nuo, you retrogressed.Heel I so several years, I think that you should understand my to work a way.In our these people's eyeses, should have no nation, there is no love.There is no emotion, only have money and benefits.However you trust, at we seven tycoon the meeting be over is previous, I can't move him."
Say here, Wei Er.Wore joy to use commiseration ground look in the eyes to see one eye oneself's daughter.Continue to say:"Time met you arrange for me, I still occupied not to bother you."Wei Er.Wear joy to finish saying, the station starts to tidy up for a while clothes, dark write the face left.
Rice Nuo beautiful mood in Suva drive Wei Er.A complete mess worn to happily visit to stir, positive such as the Wei Er wear joy to understand oneself's daughter similar, rice Nuo Suva was beautiful to also understand oneself, this father too much.If Qin Shao visits to really touch allied the United States keeps backstage of tycoon's ground basic benefits, Wei Er's wearing joy absolutely can't have scruples about oneself's face.Or say.This daughter of oneself at she this pre-eminent father's in front also basically have no face to talk.Rice Nuo.The Wu of beautiful pain and sufferings in Suva wears a face and deeply takes a suck at spirit to let oneself to relax as far as possible and immediately dial the telephone that Qin Shao visits.
But at the moment, Wei Er.Wear joy to come out rice Nuo.Beautiful office building in Suva, he looked back to see one eye, sneer way:"Rice Nuo, I to want to see your this man to actually have what ability, however your affirmation will penitence ground."
The assistant of one side sees Wei Er.Wear to enjoy a face up cloudy or sunny very carefully ask a way uncertain:"Chairman, time was about.Your private airplane has already just encouraged to wait for in the airport, can we start on journey?"
"I knew setting out."Wei Er.Wore joy to flick to wave hand, ascended own to drive.
Meanwhile, Qin Shao visits positive[one] person to quietly sit in own office, Li En Xin originally wanted to stay to go along with Qin Shao to visit, but drive he the strict phrase refused.It is a thinking because at the moment, Qin Shao's visiting demand ground isn't a woman.
Tell the truth, though Qin Shao visits and rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful**of time, feel a very comfortable match of also very good.But he always all had no to completely once believe rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful.The eye visited at Qin Shao in, he and rice Nuo.Beautiful in Suva should belong to that kind of dew husband and wife's relationship with under charge, but she why will spare no effort help himself/herself?This makes Qin Shao visit hard comprehension.
At the moment, Qin Shao visits of the in front is placing a concerning rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful in the supervision report that American business makes progress.On the this contents detailed report, Qin Shao visits to see rice Nuo.Suva is beautiful for expanding the huge effort and sweat of that business pays.For this.Qin Shao visits to need to report this accomplishment Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论