2012年11月13日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre ings together with y

He but entered to spend hall.
But after a short moment Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's figure but appear in my vision, smiling all overly faced to come up, say in:
"Congratulate son hard, the persons all say" wedding night, gold placard"I see hard your a person of son all had for these two exultation matters and really be the admiration of a side person, ha ha."
"There, let to open widely a person, you laughed."I am ceremoniously saying and observing Zhang Ju Ya just.
Probably because the reason of the oneself, also or is that Zhang Ju Ya is just in mind and then has never regarded as I in a short while matter, so his dress very literally, is the way of hiding the blue tunic that a daily life at home wears on the body, wear a clear sun towel.Certainly still have reason I would like to want to don't believe as well, that is Zhang Ju Ya is doing not regard as me is an outsider.
Follow Zhang Ju Ya is entering into flower hall, host and guest's canning not helping after respectively falling to sit is some kind of to ceremoniously exchange greeting, then Zhang Ju Ya is lookinging at me, act out of character on the face of beaming with smiles looking at me, say:
"The son is hard, we was an all courtly person, must is solid to use a matter, thoroughly teach an emperor hereafter."
Listen to Zhang Ju Ya just filled with justice from the bottom of the heart, I have a little helpless, but also can elaborate him to have one to have no one to say.
End, I to this reside is saying:
"Open widely a person, at under still is going to the your home of country Zhang send formal invitation, not is depending Rao, at under take leave first."
Zhang Ju Ya is also starting I send go out, I walk to the chessboard street, but detection that a special scenery line but disappearance of several ex- chessboard streets, feel suspicious in my heart, this Du old woman is what is the row, this just several days unexpectedly give me sit-down strike, seeing the appearance has to give her some precept.
Multiply by Jiao son, I arrived at Li Gao's in home, because I relationship with Li Gao, the next person of door in guarding of their house sees me coming and hurriedly taking me to go to a behind.
But arrive behind hall, but I saw Li Gao sit upright at after the chair of the hall top, but the tea side-table in his flank up unexpectedly still put fine small box of several packings, I saw one eye, then said:
"Country Jiu Ye, how still have this carefree feeling elegance, start to move back and forth these rouge water powders to come."
Then I sit at Li Gao's flank, I this just cautiously saw one eye table the top is a few rouge water powder, however top of of marking I acquaint with very much, Qi fat hall.
"Nothing important all buys a back yard those chemisettes.However enemy old younger brother, I but hear that you lead for two days will Na Qie, not know if there is this affair or not?"Li Gao looking at me to say.
However I from Li Gao's words pleasing to listener the apathy in 1:00, in my heart one Lin, Li Gao is this what is the row,dr dre beats?But mine, the vision falls again at several boxes of table top, this is rouge water powder of the category of the Qi fat best hall, each want 45102 silvers.
"Let country Jiu Ye you laughed, are coming down for the sake of this matter this time, this is the formal invitation, also hope that you can come my simple home to one cup wedding feast when the time comes."I looking at Li Gao to say, but the vision the slightest didn't draw apart of stare at Li Gao, want to see this guy to want to do what.
However I saw Li Gao's eyes in already didn't former to my enthusiasm, although superficially still is that so intimacy.I am in mind dark to scold:This guy is really a conscienceless guy, seem a king reach punctually now to his larger advantage, I that from strike bell to return be really rather have already fed a dog.But superficial I but still not dew voice color.
"You still really have many love affairs now and hear you this Na Qie unexpectedly want to marry quite a few at a time and really make people envy."However the time that makes reference to this still kept peeping out a silk to be full of the vision of winning the flame of sexual desire in Li Gao's eyes.
My stem smiled for a while, then said:
"Country Jiu Ye you are to joke, at under my ability and country Jiu Ye you compare."
Because occupy in my heart and Li Gao's attitude to me is also eccentrically, let my heart in very uncomfortable, so I have no at Li Gao there foolish too long time.Since Li Gao took leave there, the sky has already been getting more late as well and sees form, is getting more at 4:00 p.m..
I have never become nervous to return to, but arrived the wine shop in last time again, however because have already started seat of honor in the wine shop this time, the person of inside pours also many, I go upstairs to go, because window there is a place that carries on the back Yin, very cool, here early already someone sit down.
I literally sought a seat to sit down, the store was small two used dish cloth of leaving the hand to hardly wipe table up 1 time, I at will ask a way:
"Is small two, how to be missing the misses of a little bit ex- day opposite Qi fat hall doorway?"
Hear I ask to have this, is immediately flying to have different countenance on engaged small two faceses, listens to him full of beansly say:
"This guest officer hasn't to know, those misses all from the Chong text door outside of brothel street top come of, hear is still brothel street top's biggest unlicensed prostitute's brothel, spoke of to the women of inside return be really good, at 1:00 also unlike those miss in the mansion sons bad, and still very cheap."
"How to be all missing now those misses?"I ask a way.
"Seem all drive Wang Jia's childe Wang to wrap next, as for go where at under don't know."
Wang Da, I am in mind to recite a way, say that you really are my redoubtable enemy?But there is an excitement of son deep place rising from my heart, can have a so the person of the cleverness is an opponent also not bad.
I threw a 12 silvers to give later on small two, then say:
"Ascend for me two you are here the real jam of specialty, this is to appreciate to yours."
That store is small two immediately got to bosom the silver Chuai of table top in fear me to renege.
Chapter 137 wedding(3)

After returning to in home, I sought Feng Luan.Because descend people now all fore the hospital decoration tidies up, so I took her to the den of back yard, I ask a way:
"Feng Luan, you have what medicine can let people face up rise thing, can the but again not have a too greatly toxic medicine?"
The Feng Luan shakes, then asks a way:
"Is mutually male, you seek that to do what?"
I deliberated for a while, then said:
"You give those authentic persons of home noodles all I call, green Feng they also call for me, it is what affair to don't take care of first."
In a short while of effort, pack with a dense crowd in my den.Because green Feng they also all came, so those next persons all wait in the outside first, I looking at them several then ask a way:
"You who know can let people face up rise thing, and toxicity not big, easily cure of medicine."
I threw the vision to in the body of lotus, because she is a person who masters in a medical skill, should compare understand to these things.Can let I disappoint of is the vision that the lotus sees me Be just mum to shake to shake head behind.
See this, in my heart a cool, don't even know the lotuses that pretty much understand to the medicine, other persons perhaps said nothing of, just when I disappoint, a small voice rang:
"Rise a little bit a little bit small and red calculate not calculate?"
Once my spirit flap and follow voice to hope to go, but is is the most silent in normal times of ancient green jade lotus.
"Go!As long as is let the skin rise all going of the thing."
Probably is my thriving vision to encourage for her, she immediately after kept on saying:
"We of the back yard has that kind of the thing, I don't know to call as well what name, just that thing if make break will have white thing run off, ran into meeting rise many a little bit small and red, but lead two day meeting oneself good."
Hear an ancient green jade lotus, this words, a few women here are also all look in the eyes a bright, the lotus says:
"I thought of, green jade lotus you showed me last time those were a little bit small and red is that to make?"
The ancient green jade lotus point nods to mean to agree with, I stood a while, then towarded lotus to say:
"Lotus, you go and backyard find out those things together with younger sister Lian, then try to make some that kind of white of thing."
Order after being over, I make them several Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论