2012年11月13日星期二

cheap dr dre beats ler indeed as expect

Not is to see consummate and incomparable cooking at his that hand, I early sweep floor him to go out.
My wry smile for a while, say:
"The son reason elder brother hasn't to know, the Meng hurtles for the sake of the life of oneself, is also a little speech to carefully go and avoid it to the affair of officialdom still to perhaps cannot compare with in the country villa, there can also lift a hand to for me, so I just hope that the son manages an elder brother to point out 12."
Tan Lun deliberate for a while, just say:
"Seeing from the situation in nowadays, will be Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's world for several years of behind, some kind of city Chas, the remaining confederates of high arch are just eliminated many people, also have some to turn but went and lived with Zhang Ju Ya, the emperor is young, queen mother and then just and very trust to Zhang Ju Ya, the son is hard perhaps can hardly have Be."
My analysis to Tan Lun nature is to nod to call BE, Zhang Ju Ya's exactitude in really controls domestic affairs for livelong decade of time, however since I have already dripped to go into this river, it can not let naturally he again the in power is so long.These are the all superficial affairs, Tan Lun can analyze me not to feel what rare.
Tan Lun immediately after says:
"Is one to reside positive he but sow a root of all evil."
I have a little to in astonishment say:
"?The son manages an elder brother why have this to say, the younger brother pours is very confuse."
Tan Lun see my one eye, this just say:
"Zhang Shu Da Dun from think cleverness, wanted to set up achievement future generations, handed over to his tax law to you to have for oneself and have, although let now him exerted situation, and also very had an advantage to the imperial government, but had already given offense to those princes and dukes nobilities, and observed according to me and seemed small emperor to we this head assist adult and also have disaffection, otherwise of the words can't don't want to push the stage to the old younger brother, either."
In my heart a surprised, don't thought of that Tan Lun can see out this, the title of officialdom tumbler indeed as expected lives up to reputation, even if is Zhang Ju Ya is also seeing this, can he sets up achievement heart to slice, even if knowing perfectly welling this is a trap, he also jumps down to go, much less he possibility really don't know.
"The big Ming Dynasty arrives now this situation, is already to be getting oner the brink of death, the top and bottom officials are greedy for Mo to become common practice, the imperial government yearly revenue from taxes fell into private pocket of officials, but imperial government too the Cang silver is used up.If the just going to sorting officialdom of his Zhang Ju Ya will definitely give offense to many people, but old younger brother your new tax law but at the right moment order the method of clear solution predicament, his Zhang Ju Ya just even if know perfectly well a result how, end but still have to shining on of darling do."
I also did some kind of grieved shapes, say:
"Is original I am to intend to let to open widely a person to teach those to the emperor, then is slowly kept on distributing execution by the emperor, but who know will appear this circumstance.He became nervous too much, the beard knew that the affairs has to have a certain transition!"
Tan Lun has some to puzzle that the ground saw my one eye, obviously is to there are some doubts in my this time words, however he still keeps immediately after saying:
"Then theory can, Zhang Ju Ya is being dynasty officials in absolutely is the only person.What he even have some kind of red Dan loyals, can only cherish was his personality to just is fierce, in the party in government very short one year but have already made an enemy of an innumerable, and big power only Lan, the slightest regardless of and the emperor's feeling, he uniquely and only returned to bring calamity everywhere to him."
Say as Zhang Kun is bringing calamity everywhere, the Tan Lun full of deep idea ground saw my one eye, I was tiny tiny on smiling, covered up thus own shocked, ability didn't thought of that Tan Lun is unexpectedly like this, is just analytical Zhang Ju Ya of thus very clear, I immediately after asks a way:
"Now that the emperor set up formally younger brother the Hou is for the sake of the cloth dress and depend on a son reason the elder brother see, younger brother should how?"
Tan Lun deliberated for a while.Then just say:
"The affair of emperor and son hard, I a minister son don't dare to wildly descend a guess, only the son is hard you have the idea to deal with Zhang Kun but is no longer what secret, but Zhang Ju Ya is exactly tremendous now of time, see son hard according to me you should avoid its sharp point.At the right moment you have to go down south to do business, this is absolutely a good idea, had better be beating a good relation with Zhang Ju Ya.Wait for an opportunity but move in the days to come by diagram."
I lightly knit the brows, is beating a good relation with Zhang Ju Ya of easy, ex- some day Zhang Yun Ling still brought up me with Zhang Ying Ying's affair.But the in home is acting peevishly, come out Zhang Ying Ying again this time now, I still really fear a few women of in home to made to turn over a sky.
Feel vexed to return to feel vexed, can I still keep saying:
"This affair I bore firmly in mind in the heart.Don't know a son reason does the elder brother still have other ways?"
Tan Lun smiled for a while, the low voice asked a way:
"I hear that you use east the building stays of 2,000,002 silvers bought Guangdong of an islet?"
I am some to helplessly say:
"All blame me at that time an eye without pupil, misbelief traitor, also became sworn brothers with him, but who knew that he is unexpectedly what Zhang Ju Ya was virtuous to go to, those 2,000,002 silvers were that he told Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De."
Tan Lun but immediately after say:
"In fact speak of come if isn't those 2,000,002 silvers, son hard old younger brother can this cloth dress Hou also be not necessarily so smooth, cloth dress Hou but have no fief of, but the son is hard you but have an islet, although is a little bit small, however better than nothing!"
My wry smile for a while, answer to say:
"However now that islet top drive Buddha Lang the person of the machine to occupy, younger brother I a lie company's people how can take back that islet."
What Tan Lun disdained to smiled for a while and said:
" With those since then of Buddha Lang machine the person want to up walk sideways at the my absolute being state the earth, is really over-confident!Waiting I to write letter is a , you went to hereafter seek Yu big You, he is an empress now soldier all the Du mansion gold book, if isn't last year those pirate sneak attack Xia Ao, he leads troops to defeat of words, he now still the total soldier of Fukien, help you take down the islet that you say isn't a problem naturally."
Being able to get the nature of backing me uping of Tan Lun is thousand times happy, when the time comes even if the imperial government doesn't send army, I can also with Tan Lun's relation, let two wide officers and mens take island in Macau back for me, I embrace a boxing to say:
"That younger brother thanks a son reason elder brother, the younger brother respects your one cup!"
Let go of the wine cup in the hand,cheap dr dre beats, Tan Lun looking at me some interrogatively ask a way:
"I am in Fukien and two widely several years, why have never heard to have Ma Jiao this islet, where did the old younger brother know this name?"
Once my brains turn and smile to answer to say:
"That is our form of address there, however I hear that the fisherman there calls to do'oyster mirror Ao'."
Tan Lun immediately and suddenly realize says:
"Originally old younger brother what you say is a mirror lake!I the early last book imperial government illustrate Buddha Lang machine the person is with malicious intent, but the imperial government hasn't been valuing, didn't thought of that the imperial government will bestow that place to you."
My bitterness says with a smile:
"But if those Buddha Lang machine person's depending on doesn't walk of words, perhaps bothered."
Tan Lun Wei is tiny on smiling, say:
"He dare!They didn't obey, you took battleship past, I don't believe them to also not obey."
Lead troops for several years of Tan Lun just displayed he or she's a pre-eminent side this time, I hurriedly say:
"That pours need not, I with the Buddha Lang of the island machine the person have already come over into, probably the affair didn't°yet was what a mess to arrive that kind of situation.However the imperial government has already promised to make me conduct the business of overseas, island in the mirror lake I am power at must of."
Come out with Tan Lun from the room, already the that day is near medium sky, we this eat to nearly have two hours for breakfast, is also a hour, however the craftsman of outside has already created according to the diagram paper that I bring a few Nu bodies.
The Nu body of thousand hammers 100 chains takes a kind of special wood grain, this is"1000 F wave" of craftsman in the arms bureau to fold a dozen of methods, I listen to the craftsman in the country villa once say and picked up a Nu body from the ground, the flat even steel formed a tactful curve.
Held tight the both ends of Nu body, I made an effort a to bend, the Nu body is to take place tiny tinily transform, to this just degree I was still more satisfied of, only whether was qualified to still need to wait and the Nu body assembled like hereafter just can know.
I and then picked up a cleverly made bronze Zhu from the ground piece, the Nu machine that was an organization Nu, this Nu machine is to divide several part of creations but become, is all some spare partses of odd pieceses, has been cast with thick process, thin process behind again set Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论