2012年11月1日星期四

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com new explosive after

The sky steeps in the bar.So although he has the voyage 87 courages 81 excellent abilities,can not gets to toughen because of having never had the opportunity of true war, war class and sail classes all low wretchedness, whole is one class.
He is exactly the talented person whom I need.The Class is low to easily invite, this kind of person who doesn't enjoy success, once giving him exertion just can of opportunity, he will try very hard to work for you, loyal not two!And oneself foundation ability good, the Class is low, once hasing been practiced toughen, the ability raises of latent space very of big.Elephant I gold tooth small pirate, start war the class sail class is also one class, but rise to 11 classes now, my voyage, dominate numbers to all leap 80 many, insist keeping on toughenning, the ability number attains full be worth 100 is also the affair for canning be expected soon!
Black beard while setting out from the Algiers especially the idea bring up for me to add an inside.The summer of the fee is this person, spoke his temper for me and deal with his method, make me have opportunity to enlist this talented person as I use.A try under indeed as expected do execution.
Hum, arrogant rice Cairo.Lai Er, DIAO what DIAO,beats by dr dre pro?The person adds an inside.Is the summer of the fee unlike you to like to make?
Treat us to return to on board, I further to add an inside.The summer of the fee pushes heart to place stomach and expresses my identity of gold tooth small pirate, he indeed as expected elephant card firm Lai.Fee Delhi is similar, I who Be from to the same pirate am full of war ally feelings, right away the list leg kneels down and take an oath toward me loyal to.
I say:"Add an inside you are thoroughly dry, hereafter my vice- commander officer of gold tooth fleet, must belong to you!"
Add an inside.The nasal discharges that the summer of the fee appreciates all came out.Understand me to lack the talented person's difficult place now and add an inside.The summer of the fee signs a horse to engage in mental drudgery to pay to recruit for me, Li several now excellent seaman in not in office all countries.Add an inside.The summer of the fee all day the bubble is in the bar, and he reaches to hand over a way generally to flow a personnel, the quick of news isn't a cover of, very clear to the ability natural disposition of all countries seaman.
I tell him the standard that I enlist seaman:Must courage Gao of, meeting**of!Because our essence is a great pirate, rob is our man's natural character is also the means that we live to descend, establishing the troops of a whole war type is very necessary.For the lousy person, my attitude is rather go without than accept inferior!
Add an inside.The summer of the fee admires me to select talent a high standard attitude and also marvels at the ability that I search out a talented person at the same time.If according to my request, North Europe and Mediterranean a take seaman according to condition be almost brought into by me underneath.There are certainly severals spraining a head excepted(main my grade is too low could not recruit), account the Lawrence of having London.Moxa virtuous gas, rice Cairo in Lisbon.Lai Er.Bring up rice Cairo.Lai Er I come right away spirit, these proud seaman, my grade and however 16 classes see come is could not recruit.
There is also a terrible guy, Istanbul of that benefit-thunder the Si govern 80 sails 100 brave 68 swords 52 technical abilities are unexpectedly all! The grade is more fierce, sail class 60 war classes 50 control breath also very good.Guy like this, fierce grade, waiting my beard is afraid white also, the little sailor called my old grandpa, just can with that benefit.The thunder Si is sat down to talk that he becomes number of my affair.Fight grade 50, really his mama makes people look forward to, is opened gunfire by him, think come on adding agriculture cannon to hit in the past, enemy's ship has been already sunk!It is said that his backing is navy's commander of Turkey fleet before the service, no wonder that so severe!More unfortunate BE, according to the news that I understand, that benefit-thunder the Si have already been re- appointed and united the commander in chief officer of the rapid reaction fleeted for Europe, this rapid reaction fleet establishes a purpose be stroke day by day rampant North Africa pirate, the target keeps pointing our Algiers!Hope pirate Wang Hong beard Hilton.The thunder Si can cope with of, otherwise only have depend gold tooth small pirate I, make vigorous efforts to turn the tide!
Add an inside.Fei Xia Men says that can also enlist to a good assistant with my current ability.This person is the friend who adds an inside, also an alcoholic, call Pan's Buddha.The Ao dint is virtuous.Is very popular, also have culture, meeting gunnery, but swordsmanship and courage of knowledge member differ very much.Adding in asking me have to don't he, if need to add an inside a letter and then can make him rush through to come over.
I in consideration of Pan's Buddha.Ao dint virtuous sail 6 fight 5 still have the space of exaltation ability, the most luck of this person and add inside similar badly, Qin Qiong's horse seller's lord, recruit to come over the puppy that the elephant that will appreciate wags tail, become confident right away.The popular support can be used, not rice Cairo in elephant Lisbon.Lai Er, so DIAO!And still have an additional advantage:I can give out his lowest wages, but need not be worried that he complains.Money of reducing enough buys several more shells!
We waited Pan's Buddha in the hamburger.Ao dint virtuous three days, he from in add to rush over, join our troopses.Is depressed don't enjoy success over a long period of time of person, once giving him the platform of exertion ability, the gusto is very the earth!
My ordinary members beginning has scale.There is total of Anne, Tony, .Gold Suo, the Er mulberry is virtuous.Class Zhuo, the card ties Lai.Fee Delhi adds an inside.The summer of the fee, Pan's Buddha.The Ao dint is virtuous, method Lu south.Article especially 6 people, because respectively of ideal, join me-the eastern fleet of gold tooth small pirate.
However the my true identity can not also let the owner know now and otherwise understand oneself is working oneslf to the bone for pirate, half of people all want to run light!See to there is an opportunity there being a necessity establishing a trapping, force my seaman collectively last beam mountain.Hey Hey ……





A spool of big the voyage ages II chapter 15 mortar
Renew time:2009-4-314:46:57 chapter word numbers:2680

Indeed as expected my new technique at fertile Er fertile Doctor there sold one the good price.This under can order the cave of dead neck on the whole, come in contact with the Doctor whom the new information knows new invention, the Chi changing right away is stupid foolish, while addicting to have no wager card among them and completely that smart strength.
The fertile Er is fertile of so drive public respectfully be called a Doctor, perhaps just is because he this kind of to science seriously earnest attitude?I gold tooth from Kui Fu such as also.I from recognize awakening have no so tall, usually gold coin with dirty rightness seriously earnest, so the milli- Don't mention it accepted fertile Er fertile huge patrimony.Add up to real estate to contain two fortresses, three big manors, there is moreover also a small scaled iron mine, iron cannon casts factory, chemistry laboratory.Property, each kind of jewelry art object precious metal entirely folds to calculate into cash to unexpectedly have 2000000 gold coins!Hi, count pure 2 behindses how many 0?2,000,000 which, I become 1,000,000 rich men a while!But all these, however exchange with the simple high explosive formula!
The fertile Er fertile Doctor completely didn't realize this bargain of unfair.He holds new formula if get jewelry, be me as scientific prophet adoration, enthusiasm of impending, even want to marry me to the granddaughter.I think the granddaughter of fertile fertile Er Doctor is too ugly, and the fertile Er is fertile under the that the patrimonies all turn at me, he is a poor people now, the granddaughter marries I not appropriate door in the door is incorrect, divorce in the future still need to divide my half patrimony, so I refuse this wedding very simply.
But don't arrive along while I start regretting, why don't promise this wedding?I want to smash my dog's head!
Fertile Er fertile Doctor, dead old man he turns an eye and is getting more flourishing!
Have to admire him, make money of the skill is true Gao, a short while rich can enemy country a short while penniless short while again rich can enemy country.Fertile Er fertile Doctor, truely beat to roll on the Kingsoft, fluctuate in the Dian of the wave of wealth of person, I gold tooth, from Kui Fu such as also!
Originally, the fertile Er is fertile the formula changing to all creation secret recipes(is all hey, include nitroglycerine among them solid turn a stable method) of my high explosive with all patrimonies, is a new explosive after slightly changing to dedicate to check for incumbent Holy Roman Empire king to manage five a life times.The modern style explosive experiments of shocking effect, thoroughly conquer the young king whom a heart opens the soil of Jiang crack, the fertile Er is fertile consequently acquire science that the king kisses batch experiment particularly item fund, a huge sum of of national funds, fully 10000000 gold coins!Although it is said is a style particularly appropriation, can not just manage fertile[one] person of the fertile Er of work to say to calculate?This old man canned really do business and poured hand profits to turn over quite a few doubly!
However this old man really has his skill.My nitroglycerine explosive explosion power is strong, but is an artillery to push forward dynamical blast-off explosive some be unsuited to proper, easily deep-fry to fly cannon Tang, but be joined the nitric acid cellulose material by this old man to slightly make to change, become going together with of modern style explosive Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论