2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo es makes me excresce

Gao sees to him being the person whom you respect most ?"
"Do you invoke a person to all actually have what purpose?"
"Purpose?Certainly for punishing you."
He the vision iciness looking at me, then cold say with smile from birth I once listenned to of the most evil words, "be respected most by oneself of person □, this punishes how?
Body in a flash like fall into the sting bone of ice hole sort the ice is cold, I like get an electric shock a sort a while and escape from all embracing of person, from birth use for the first time surprised the vision fearing to see to all person, he has already refrained from rash action a smiling face station to start to turn a head and see toward big snake pill and use mild get the terrible voice say:"Invoking me be for the sake of this kind of matter?"
The big snake pill takes the smiling face of improbity to say:"Do not like?Originally I was to want hers very much."
"The doesn't matter likes."
He says to have already seen toward me, unexpectedly could not see the gentleness ever any further on the face, that cool look in the eyes makes me excrescent frightened, all the person's soul already thoroughly drive big snake pill control?
"Is bogus, all the talented person can't do something like this to me, I just don't believe ……
My foot involuntarily stumbles to retreat and use tremulous voice mumbling say, but the big snake pill takes evil smiling face of Jiao to say:"If don't believe why the body shivers so badly?You should know of, from his be covered up into a moment of curse by me and rise in brain, his human nature has already completely lost, current of he is just my puppet, even if I want him and kill you, he will also don't hestitate of to you descend cutthroat, only if is so too boring, still this kind of punishment the way is a little bit more interesting."
"Why?You want me to die very easily, why want to do this kind of matter that is cruel to me?Because do I resist you?If isn't that you did a so exorbitant matter to me first, do I how can want to escape?"
Hesitated for a while, I ground teeth to say:"Do not you want to occupy my body?My body gives you, your passing a person all doesn't want at control him."
Originally think to say so he will how much consider me the condition for a while, unexpectatively his all over the body and unexpectedly and suddenly send forth to make people tremble with fear gloomy, then his facial expression Be cheerless to looking at me, orotund abnormality iciness' saying:"You stick your neck out to escape be for keeping own clean and pure, now will for the sake of wave breeze that little devil so easily give up his/her own persistence, your returning to his feelings is really not general!Since it is so, still make him come to do something like this , show me you father female deep love of opera."
He says the hands have already together matched to knot, a Yin prints, have been standing static immovable at first of all the person have already slowly headed for me ……
Take in my eyes can not repress of frightened color, unconsciously mumbling say:"Can not, I and all person absolutely can not ……"
I want to escape, but from the Hou neck spread into whole body of painful but make me move not get, looking at noodles have no facial expression toward me walk come of all person, frightened, fear, sadness ……the emotion of various confusionses if stab bone ice cold water, drown at 1.1:00 I, make me even the breath is all difficult.
The wrist is made an effort of hold tight, all the person lightly pens on taking I am in his bosom, even if his body has already owned the temperature that belong to the mankind, but my heart abnormality of iciness, because I know he already didn't belong to the mankind's emotion.
I bite a tooth not to make I sends out to entreat of orotund, acquaint with of warm up breathing have already blown to kiss the face at me up, although the soul has already been controled,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, all the person's action but not coarse, on the contrary take a similar to the past days gentle and soft felling, lightly kiss my lips, cheeks and eyebrow eye ……
All the person kisses gentle and soft and emollient, make me basically have no dint to resist his strength, the breathing that can be weak and nerveless to allow his hot and damp extends a Bo neck from my cheeks ……
The body suddenly has some to deliver cool, I this is just surprised to feel a person all have already taken off my jacket, the light naked shoulder revelation is come out cold breeze in tiny tinily deliver to tremble, in the tears light of dim moonlight, could not see on the face any □of color of all the person have already started taking off me top in the body only save of a piece of clothing material, listen to surroundings a burst of pour the voice of taking a suck at the air conditioner, I am ashamed and resentful difficult be, don't think again see a person all have no mankind emotion of eyes, bite the tight lips twist overdo, swear that oneself will never beg for mercy to the big snake pill.
The breathing of the hot and damp loiters in my Bo neck, remaining simply carelessly sweeping to arrive Dou and gentleman of distance not to tingle of eyes takes to innocently don't understand on the face of small gentleman, the facial expression of Dou but abnormality icy cold, body unclear dither, the heart seems to be in the flounder of what?As for others I basically don't dare to see, their visions will definitely be full of to despise and disdain to?
Don't want to be bearing with this kind of embarrassed molestation, though knowing can not resist, I still keep making an effort to struggle and make I didn't thought of of is a person to all unexpectedly and accurately find out the sensitive of my body to order then lure a licking of sort to lick there, at come all of a sudden of huge □under, my body immediately controls the violent shudder that doesn't live to get up unbearable moan to make a noise ……
I am been surprised to be getting more foolish by the reaction of I's body, make an effort the lips of biting off oneself, after tasting the spirit of sweet Xing, finally wide awake from confusing, looking at near at very short distance looking at me with the cool look in the eyes, action but abnormality light and softly all person, originally already the eye of dried up again flow to drip down radiant tears ……
Looking at from the tears of my eye bottom slide, he suddenly stops the action of taking off my clothes and once pulls my face to looking at me, disappears one silk motion on the cold face and just uses not to take the voice of any temperature to say:"Is the feeling still similar to the past to like to cry, dislike that I do something like this to you?"
,
So gentle and soft action he says to lightly kiss the drop of tear on my face, , unexpectedly let I had for an instant of absentminded, imitate a Buddha to have been protecting me and take good care of me of all the person came back again ……
Hugely painfully sad to gush from the heart bottom, I finally cannoted help but crying to make a noise and coulded not considered of everything, the Wu wears eyes to take out to choke of say:"I like a person to all peep out brilliant smiling face to me;I like a person all to the gentle and soft words that I speak, I like a person to all embrace to warmth that I open, all the person's everything I like.I don't dislike a person to all do this kind of affair to me at all, my first time can dedicate to all the person is really happy.But be not in this case, be not at all while being controled, person be not at so many people's in front.
My crying isn't crying for I, I is at for all the person cry, gentle and soft docile of all person, be subjected to everyone high regard and support of all person, have been taking good care of me and protect my the person all unexpectedly want to be forced to do something like this to me now, all the person's soul at this time definitely in the sad Qi, as long as thought of the person's reputation all from now on receives in the stain, I am sad to want to cry.
I like a person all, deeply Be looked like to liking of love, but I know it in heart a person to all love most of the person is a strange Nai, all person forever all will chase me to be treated as daughter, but even if so I have already satisfied very much, liking a person is to hope that he can get happiness, as long as all the person can be happy I will be also very happy, I really not hope to let the person all is painful ……"
I have already sobbed, the tears has already dyed wet my face, I open the eyes of wet eye faintness and looking at at present vision to unexpectedly appear one silk motion of all person, take out the painting with no opportunity to send out to gather, launch in his in front, use to take the sad smiling face of tears to say to him:"This is what I draw, you sacrifice of the completes in the evening of, is you and strange Nai, blare the portrait of a three people of person, I drew a lot, very the sweet is also very warm, originally thought whole lives all the useless opportunity sends any further to ……"
My orotund Ga however, in my in front, all person's looking at to draw the cool face gathering to ascend unexpectedly don't know to when flow under two go pure tears, imitate Buddha what strength of order about under, he unexpectedly disobeys calling a halt of big snake pill to infringe upon my action and silently once connects painting to gather a turning over of page page to see from me, the forehead unexpectedly appeared abnormality sad facial expression ……
"…… All person ……"
See he shows unintentionally of humanize thus of absolute being Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论