2012年11月1日星期四

Monster Beats ving of words no wo

The moment of head, I suddenly see a drop of pure tears an easy canthus from the week slowly of run off.Her face is hasing muscular spasms, making an effort to repress not to let the tears flow under, but tears, still not from control ground from her face top lightly slide, radiant and extremely keen.The tears is originally also so beautiful.
My heart suddenly has some breakup.I ain't for the first time to see the woman weep over, but I know, this whole life, only two the woman is real for me but once cried of, one thinks Yi, an in front of she!Think Yi in me, just a kid sister younger sister forever, I in addition to the elder brother can't have any emotional stirrings again for liking younger sister.And the week is easy ……I don't know, why this a moment of I, heart unexpectedly also some very heavy fellings, if heart acupuncturing is generally painful.
Just very short how many days get along with time, a not intentional impulse, my heart deep place, unexpectedly also thus profoundly have the chrome already ascended her to print a scar?
"Why don't answer me?"The week easily sees me don't answer and lightly asked a way.
I am long long ground shouted tone and lightly shook to shake head and once grasped clothes to put on, soft-voiced way:"Or, because I ain't happy!"
Week easy face last flash across one silk surprised air, cold way:"Are not you happy, so seek me?When what I am, young lady?Prostitute?"
I don't know how answer, can shake to shake head, lightly way:"I don't know how say just good, but I really don't want to hurt you, if I know that you are the first-time, I absolutely can't do like this!"
Ying tears in the week easy eye, shake head from smile, seem to feel funny and matchless and slowly becomes overdo to go to, mumbling way:"Is there differentiation?Is the first-time or very important for me, but what I cared isn't this, but you just of that sentence."
In my heart, more and more have grow a quilt bright burn of felling, suppress of breathe heavily quickly however annoy.
I deeply absorb tone, slowly the station starts and walk easy till week back, the wood signed a short while and lightly opened hands to hug her.The week easily just tinily shivered for a while, but had no the flounder in my imagination and canned be embraced by I, this for an instant, I am suddenly some impulses, really think to say all whole everythings with her over clear.But the words arrive a mouth side, I still stopped.Just slightly embrace her, keep kissing her long hair.
Week easily suddenly soft-voiced way:"In fact I am also pretty silly, unexpectedly and really and a little bit fancied you.Is really a very difficult to express piece matter, what do I like you?I even connect you actually is what persons all not clear.Beard C dragon, beard C dragon, this name is really very unpleasant to hear."
"Do you want to hear a story?"I embrace a week easy, light tone way.
Week easily have no question and answer, also didn't shake head.I am long long shouted tone, slowly preach:"Had one before very common young man, in addition to fighting to cause trouble to ask for trouble, what also can't, arrived an end, even have a meal to all eat a problem.By this time someone says with him, come, work with me, you tidy up a person, I eat for rice for you.Then this young man promised.Unfortunately he is very stupid,Monster Beats, not only confiscate ten other party of droppings, but also killed one by mistake a to he also very friendly friend, can escape and wander about everywhere!"
The week is easily tiny to once turn round, saw my one eye, sneer way:"That he can serve prison term of, how to escape!If a person does amiss to settle a dispute, even if be kill one by mistake, should also shoulder responsibility to come.Otherwise, he calculates what man."
Upsurge the pain of a burst of difficult speech in my heart, hope in addition to window, some miserably and thinly from smiled for a while, way:"He once thought like this as well of, although he doesn't fight to excel very much and have never read what book, since the childhood dared to do deserving, what is to, what is wrong, he still kept dividing very clearly."
Week easily despise ground sneer:"Dare to do deserving, the negative offense sneaks away also and at last dares to do deserving of words, no wonder that this in this world of good man all death ray."
I lightly sighed tone and stretched hand forward, from before the window once connected one with the breeze since then of defoliation, knead with 2 smash, then lightly one Sa, way:"He must escape of, because he doesn't want to bring trouble his brothers, more important of, because his business hasn't finished doing, what is a real man, he or don't understand, but he knows it's similar, if promised other people's a matter, unless oneself died, otherwise must complete!"
The week is easily cold cold on smiling, despise tunnel:"Man, forever will seek various different of borrowings and come to defend for oneself!This kind of person's living in in this world will bring trouble a person and hurt a person and make him die."
I sadly and slowly way:"Or BE, he really isn't a men, he not only killed one by mistake a friend, even for the sake of oneself the impulse for an instant, and then hurt a very good to oneselfs, very nice girl.When that girl says to him'I for you cook noodles good?'Of time, you know his heart have pain much?Because his root can not take up this to love, he even ownly tomorrow where all don't know, an even own parents' brotherses all don't dare to see of person, and then how to covet to own a girl to own good."
Don't know when, I suddenly feel that I unexpectedly has already been to sob, a silk tears unexpectedly and noiselessly from the mouth side slide.Is salty, solitude for long time with daze, lonesome and depressive, completely released for an instant.
Don't know when, a certain stereo set spreads that"you must be happy" again outdoors.The female voice of pure purity is slowly singing.
"Also once said some sweet prattles that tore heart crack lung, wager a the happy counter ……" my eyes' repressing doesn't live ground to flow bottom, this kind of atmosphere makes me have grow about to the Qing falls of breakups feeling.
"Forgot me execuse me!Look after good oneself, you must be happy!"I deeply kissed next week an easy Bo neck, the hand slowly let go of from her waist.Resolutely once turned round to go, outside walk toward the bedroom door to, with broughted up portable that simple baggage, put the gun that hides to tie~up to tie with the gum paper before bed into a waist, slowly outside walk to the door.
Moment of going out, the remaining light of my canthus is unbearable dynasty house inside saw one eye, I saw a week easily be slightly sobbing, the nightgown of white shallow wood grain on leaking to fall to the ground, she is like an angel who falls into secular world.
Building way is old style wood structure of, trample top, kick to step of ring.To come downstairs, this is just very short segment distance, I but the felling walked so endless for a few centuries.
Change sky, the sky is to suppress and gray, slept a to feel, made people some to don't clearly guess now is already when, see probably quickly near evening of the color of the sky.The dark cloud compares deeper and low in the morning, have already completely covered up sunlight, the north wind has already become an additional sting the bone , in winter, finally and realistically arrive at E City.Or, beginning snow is about to come.A burst of north wind brushes past, water Chinese fir shed leaves from the sky but decline, be stained with full my whole body, I cannot help but beating to cringe, but I know, I am colder to is a heart.
The week is easy, probably and still just the window Be ex- to looking at me, but I haven't turned head again to see her courage, even if one eye!
A person lifts simple travelling bag and walks on the evening of this city, the figure should be very miserably thin.I am unbearable from smiled for a while, unexpectedly and a little bit float the miserable feeling of Ping.
Shao officer of Chiu where, is to can not go to again, touch a body again up, zero Chaos of several ten dollars, this neighborhood's seeming don't also see what cheapness of trip store, estimate can sleep overpass.Think to be so many why, the car arrives to necessarily have road before the mountain.I deeply absorbed tone, forward and resolutely but go.
"Come to big round flat cake of two chopped onions!"I walk to a wayside before the stand and toward the big Niang way of putting the stand.
BE just wanting Zhang Kou to greatly chew, nearby and suddenly once stretched a slender hand, took a bottle of pure water dynasty, I swayed to sway, one acquaints with matchless voice to spread:"Eat so, want to choke dead!"
My Zheng for a while, suddenly once turned round to go, sees a week easily bind the baby blue with very thick piece feather Rong to take, wear a crest knitting wool small hat, the positive face spirit Du Du ground hopes me and seem to be lovely matchless.
"See what, have what good-looking of, have never seen beauty!"
My heart seethes from extremely ice-cold all of a sudden, in the heart that kind of Tu such as Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论